There comes a time when you can no longer put off your dreams. You’re ready to embark on a new adventure, and you want it to be perfect. You’ve wanted to learn Spanish for so long; the classes in high school and college only took you so far, and you feel you need to get to the next level, but you don’t know where to start. Suddenly you come across Fluenz and all the programs it has to offer. You’re clearly drawn by the Immersions, and when you learn that the on-site immersions are on a pause, you want to try out the Online Immersion.
What makes the Online Immersion different from the other online programs out there?
- It follows the Fluenz acclaimed methodology, used in our on-site immersions and endorsed by all our participants.
- One-on-one coaching, with a customized program to transform your fluency.
- Real-time monitoring to achieve substantial results: your progress is overseen by our head coach, who monitors and adjusts your work in real time.
- Two programs: a Comprehensive Immersion of 30 hours, or our Fast Immersion of 15 hours, both taught in 90-minute one-on-one sessions via Zoom.
- Your timing, your needs: you can schedule your own sessions, which can be delivered as fast as you need them within a 60-day window.
- We have a team of more than 15 polyglot coaches with graduate degrees in linguistics, education, and the humanities, who have a deserved reputation as the world’s smartest, most caring language teachers.
If you want to try us out, write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org